This authentic, early 20th Century General Store was originally located in Lower Bryant’s Landing in north Baldwin County. It is stocked with housewares and staples that were available circa 1950, before plastic packaging and bar codes! Needless to say, it looks nothing like a modern grocery or department store though it has a variety of goods. The store has two large display windows and shelving along every wall. The floors are crammed with barrels, crates, and tables holding goods.
The front counter holds display cases for smaller items, as well as needed machinery such as a coffee grinder, scales for weighing merchandise, and a cash register, of course.